Sunday, October 14, 2007

#14 Technorati

Technorati definently seems useful for finding blogs - if I wanted a blog on a particular topic I would go to technorati to find something. The ability to look by posts or blogs is helpful.
When searching for learning 2.0 I found some interesting sites and even Virgo Blue from our library! The advanced search options were also helpful.

I was a little surprised by the most popular blog http://www.boingboing.net I can't imagine why this is the most popular blog of all the blogs out there??? I can't imagine I will be reading it again...

I think I am most likely to use the search option to find blogs on specific topics rather than use the popular option. Maybe this would be good for people who just want to kill a lot of time but I don't think I am that likely to just stumble on something that I find really interesting this way.

1 comment:

VirgoBlue said...

I agree with your assessment that Technorati is useful in finding blogs or blog posts on certain topics.
And thanks for the mention!
Cheers, VirgoBlue