Sunday, September 30, 2007

#8 RSS Feeds

well there were a few challenges in store with this weeks acivity - subscribing to RSS feeds. I have heard about RSS feeds and always thought they seemed very useful. However when ever I have clicked on the RSS icon on a web page and been presented with the XML code I have felt overwhelmed and thought there must be another way!! So I was quite looking forward to this week and feel very satisfied to have figured this out.'

There were initially a few hiccups - apparantly our computer security was disrupting the way that bloglines is displayed. It also took me a long time to figure out how to share my feeds and include a blogroll in my blog. But i feel very pleased when i finally got it!!! Here is the address http://www.bloglines.com/blog/DebbieHutch

No comments: